Come along to the studio and learn how to get the best from your camera and take much better photographs, we offer one-to-one training and group workshops. For one-to-one training please give the studio a call and for group workshops see below for the dates of the next training days.
We have 269 sq ft of well equipped, modern studio space available for hire to professional as well as keen amateur photographers, rates are reasonable and include full use of the studio strobes, accessories and studio props.
If you are unfamiliar with studio photography we can offer assistance for a small fee.
We also offer photography training for all levels from the very basic right up to advanced techniques. Training can be on a one-to-one or group basis.
The training sessions are individually tailored to your skill level and are great fun.
1 hour................. £25
2-5 hours.............£20 per hour
Day rates available on request.
Please call for availability and to book on 02380 464064
10% discounts for students.
Training sessions start at £35 per hour for one-to-one sessions and £25 per person for groups of 2 or more.
The small print.
- Payment for studio hire is to be paid in advance.
- The hire period must be strictly adhered to.
- If the hire period overuns you will be charged for each 1/2 hourly period started.
- This will only be possible if the period immediately after the agreed hire period is free from hire by another party.
- If you overrun your hire period in to another photographers hire period, you will be charged for every hour period you start at twice the appropriate hourly rate. This is to cover both studio cost and compensate the second hirer for lost studio time.
- Soiled backdrop paper charged at £9 per meter.
Equipment will be tested on arrival and demonstrated at the start of your booking. Any damage to equipment during the hire period will be the responsibility of the hirer.
All shoots should be legal and not of a nature that could bring Raymond Redfern Photography into disrepute
Tea an Coffee making facilities are available at a cost of £0.50 per cup/mug.
Hirers must leave the studio in a clean and tidy condition.
Raymond Redfern Photography reserves the absolute right to refuse hire and/or cancel studio hire if it feels that hire may bring the studio into disrepute or on health and safety grounds.