Beginner’s Digital Photography Training Day
This 1 day course will be beneficial to Photographers who are new to digital photography or who have owned a digital camera for a while but wants to improve their photography, have a DSLR, bridge or a compact camera (with shutter & aperture control, please give me a call if you are not sure about this) and wish to become more confident and knowledgeable in using its controls and improve the quality of their photographic images.
It is likely that delegates are currently shooting in auto mode and would like to become more familiar with the different camera controls and become accomplished photographers.
This is a beginner’s course that provides attendee’s with the initial training to help them get more from their camera.
This course will provide delegates with fundamental photography knowledge coupled with the practical skills of digital photography, which will enable them to improve the quality of their digital images.
What will I learn?
· Find your way around your camera
· Become more confident with the controls on your camera
· Understand which lens to use in different situations, and ensure your images are sharply focused
· Be able to take well exposed images
· Take more interesting images by using methods such as controlling depth of field, freezing/blurring movement, composition methods etc
· Able to download and view images from the camera onto a computer.
What topics will be covered?
· Camera equipment & accessories
· Image Quality (ISO & File formats Jpeg, Tiff, Raw etc.)
· Focusing & metering modes
· Exposure (F-stops, shutter speed, shooting in Aperture/Shutter speed mode)
· White Balance
· Basic Composition
· Getting the images from camera to your pc
Duration: One day
Max. 6 Attendee’s
Times: 10am – 4.00pm
Location: Raymond Redfern Photography Studio, 136 Butts Road, Sholing, Southampton, SO191BJ
This course is a mixture of classroom-based tutorials, practical demonstrations and hands on practice.
What do I have to bring?
Camera (DSLR, Bridge, System or Compact) with memory card, fully charged battery and USB lead.
What is included in the price?
Refreshments (coffee, tea etc), light lunch and training notes.
If you have any questions or would like to get booked on one of the courses please call 02380 434064